GET READY FOR WINTER!
We understand that you don’t go to furnace shopping every week. For this reason, our experienced and knowledgeable technicians help you understand your options so you can make an educated choice about your new furnace installation & replacement. There are numerous things to consider when installing a new furnace in your home and City Air furnace installation technicians have the experience and knowledge to help you make the right decisions.
All of our furnace installation services come complete with a 5-year manufacturer parts warranty. This means that if there is a problem with your furnace within the first 5 years of its operation you’re completely covered. Warranty must be maintained with regular furnace maintenance and furnace tune-up. With no hidden fees, our furnace installation pricing includes parts and labor.
City Air offers residential and commercial furnace installation and replacement services throughout Toronto GTA, Newmarket and environs
Choosing A Furnace
Check out some of the Furnace units available, but not limited to
Not all furnaces work the same. As you decide which kind of furnace installation & replacement is right for you and your home, you’ll want to start with choosing the type of fuel or energy you want your unit to run on, which include:
- Natural Gas Furnace: A natural gas furnace, also called a forced-air furnace, pulls cool air from rooms in your home and then passes it through a heat exchanger where the gas ignites a burner inside a combustion chamber. The warm air is then distributed back through the same duct system while vents exhaust outside the home.
- Oil Furnace: An oil furnace operates similar to a forced-air furnace but uses oil that is burned into a fine mist so it can be absorbed into the air and carried to the rooms through ducts.
- Electric Furnace: These furnaces use heated coils to warm air that is blown through the system, then distributed through ducts. They are also commonly used with heat pumps and central air conditioners.
When Should You Replace Your Furnace?
Since furnace replacement costs can be high, many homeowners prefer to pay for repairs. It’s important to know the warning signs that indicate you need a new furnace.
- Furnace Age: Furnaces that are older than 12-15 years are likely inefficient and should be replaced before a major problem occurs.
- High Utility Bills: Higher utility bills often indicate an inefficient system that has to run longer to provide the same amount of heat.
- Inconsistent Thermostat: If you are constantly adjusting the thermostat to try and find the right temperature, the furnace may not be distributing air properly.
- Never-Ending Repair Work: As a furnace age, the costs to repair can be expensive and frequent. Instead of spending more money to repair an inefficient and old furnace, consider getting a new one.
- Noisy: While all furnaces make a little bit of noise; excessive noise or strange sounds like banging, popping, and rattling can indicate a problem.
How Much Does Furnace Installation Cost?
The cost of a new furnace installation depends on a variety of factors, including your selection, the amount of labor required, and the supplies and materials necessary.
City Air Newmarket offers free estimates on new equipment, so there’s no need to hesitate inquiring about installing a new furnace in your cities home today!